Thursday, February 23, 2017

Two New Classic Data Plan Offers From MTN

Two New Classic Data Plan Offers From MTN



MTN seems to be on fire this days, releasing various data plans for there subscribers day by day. About there midnight ?? plan I aint cool with that at all, the plan of 500MB for N25. I had to be awake throughout the night ?? for me to use it and I didnt even use all the allocated 500MB and then I started sleeping by 4am in the morning and woke up by 10am. That night ?? plan are for night crawlers not for me, I told myself that I wouldnt try that rubbish again, by the way there are cool cheaper data plan for us to pick from.


We got two new offers from MTN or data plan deal, I got from them tonight is about "Get 12mins + 100MB for just N100" also"Get 5mins to call all networks in Nigeria & 50MB data for N50" though this two new offer from MTN is kinda fair to me because of the 12min call and the 100MB, because on a regular basis you cant get a plan of N100 for 100MB for a day.


HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO THE 12MINS + 100MB OFFER FROM MTN? 
==> Recharge your MTN sim with N100

==> Text J11 to 142 and wait for success message from MTN.

HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO THE 5MINS + 50MB OFFER FROM MTN? 
==> Recharge your MTN sim N50

==> Text J12 to 142 and wait for success message from MTN.

NOTE: We havent confirmed it if its sim selective, but we are 99.9% sure that the plan is for everyone.

Available link for download

download
alternative link download